WWE 2K is back with a bang and is about to release the latest version in the game’s history. 2K Sports is all ready for the release of this game on October 17, 2017. The game will be available on Nintendo Switch, PS4, and XBox One. So, let’s see what are the things that you should know about WWE 2K18 Nintendo Switch.
Fans of the series have been eagerly waiting for the release of WWE 2K18 and information about it. Now that we finally have some credible sources, we can move ahead and inform our readers about what’s in store for them if they buy WWE 2K18 Nintendo Switch.
In the next section, we will tell you about all the things you should keep an eye out for in the game’s latest release.
WWE 2K18 Nintendo Switch
Nintendo Switch is one of the consoles on which the game is going to be released. Though it is a relatively new console, it packs less power than the other two. There have been no reports as to whether the Switch will have the same kind of gameplay for WWE 2K18 or not.
But there are a couple of things that you must know if you are planning to buy the game.
- Most of the focus in WWE 2K18 will revolve around the MyCareer mode. There will be other modes, but the developers have made much time and efforts for improving this mode.
- Female MyCareer will not be in this year besides reports of it being in WWE 2K18. Moreover, the MyCareer mode will be more interesting and you will be able to upgrade your character in a better way.
- MyPlayer: This mode will allow you to create your own superstar. On top of that, it introduces new fighting styles so that you have more options to customize your character. The new progression and upgrade system will allow your player to advance in a much better way in WWE 2K18 than the previous installments.
- The Road to Glory: This all new mode will allow the players to compete with other players using their MyPlayer characters which they have created on their own. This will be in order to qualify for the WWE pay-per-view events and stages in the game.
- New Graphics Engine: This is one of the most important things that people pay attention to. It is paramount to take into account the importance of graphics in a game. WWE 2K18 delivers better and spectacular lighting, realistic skin, and great camera effects.
These were the best features of the game. But as I have already said, Nintendo Switch is not as powerful as the PS4 or the XBox One, so WWE 2K18 Nintendo Switch will not have the new Graphics engine or the road to glory mode.
With this, we end this article on WWE 2K18 Nintendo Switch – Things you must know. Other than the above differences, the features of the game are all gonna be the same across all the platforms. If you think we have missed to mention something, feel free to give us some feedback on WWE2K18.