2K Sports is popular for making awesome sports simulation games for various gaming platforms. The latest entry in the WWE 2K series is the WWE 2K18 which will be available for purchase on October 17. We thought that you could use some info on the game if you are planning to buy it. Read this post on WWE 2K18 Xbox One to know more.
WWE 2K18 is the latest installment in the WWE 2K series. Fans of the series have been expecting the new game to deliver as the past installments have been mediocre at best. Expectations have been mounting on the developers and it looks like the end result will be beautiful.
Let us see what WWE 2K18 has to offer in terms of gameplay and every other aspect that we would expect it to.
WWE 2K18 XBox One – Things you must know
2K Sports have released all the previous installments on all the major platforms. But as far as WWE 2K18 is concerned, you will only be able to play it on XBox One, PS4, and the Nintendo Switch. The switch is relatively a new console and less powerful than the other two. So it still remains to see whether the quality will be same or not.
We have listed out all the information that we were able to piece together so far. Keep on reading to know more about WWE 2K18 XBox One.
- Graphics: The first thing anyone talks about a game is the graphics. Graphics weren’t as good back in the day, but it is one of the best selling points nowadays. Judging by the gameplay of WWE 2K18, we can safely say that it is a huge step up from last year’s WWE 2K17 and looks a lot more realistic.
- Roster: Apart from the usual superstars in the previous games, 2K has revealed the roster of 37 new ones. There are a lot of new faces coming in like Daniel Bryan, AJ Styles, Kurt Angle is back, Shinsuke Nakamura, and a lot more.
- Release: WWE 2K18 XBox One is slated for an October 17 release for the PS4, XBox One, and Nintendo Switch. There has been no news as to when or if it will be available for Xbox 360, PS3, or even PC.
- Features: 2K Sports has announced the list of features that are going to be in WWE 2K18. Here is the full list.
- Creation Suite: This feature has gotten better since the last installment. It includes a new Create-A-Match Feature which lets you create your own match with your rules.
- MyCareer: A free-roaming backstage area has also been incorporated into the game and that sounds pretty sweet. You can even interact with the players in WWE 2K18.
- New Commentary Team: Introducing the new commentary team consisting of Byron Saxton, Michael Cole, and Corey Graves.
These were most of the things that you should know about the upcoming WWE 2K18 XBox One. Sure, there are some more features, but we would like you to find out about them when you play the game.
With this, our article on WWE 2K18 XBox One – Things you must know has come to an end. I hope that we have provided enough information on the topic at hand. If you think it was inadequate for any reason, then contact us at WWE2K18.